Vacancy Announcement: Finance and Administration Assistant
Position: Finance & Administration Assistant
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Required Number: 1
The main purpose of this position is to support the Finance and Administration Team in Kathmandu Office in management of daily financial and administrative work.
- Enter financial transaction in FAMAS accounting systems
- Follow up field staff advances and ensure timely retirement
- Maintain filing systems for payment vouchers, receipts, bank statement with credit advice
- Handle petty cash, prepare payment release voucher/statement and petty cash settlement expenses statement
- Provide general administrative support including preparing letters, sending out letters and documents
- Support ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Ensure valid supporting documents and obtain authorization and approval for received bills and invoices of good and services
- Research and book travel arrangements for staff members and guests
- Keep a record and maintain register book of office supplies and stationery materials and restock the store accordingly
- Perform other role as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Management/ Finance/ Accounting or related field with 1 year of work experience preferable in non-government sector OR +2 in Management/ Finance/ Accounting or related field with 3 years of work experience preferable in non-government sector.
- Computer Skills - MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software. Familiarity in FAMAS software will be an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with the Tax and other legal compliance/requirements of Government of Nepal.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements may apply by February 28, 2021 by sending an application with the position applied at the subject line via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent CV, an expected salary, and the names and contact details of 2 referees.
ANSAB is an equal opportunity employer and the qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to gender, caste, race, color or religion.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further process and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
The organization reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.